- Homework folders & Student Planners will go home every day and should be returned to school every day!
- Students will record their homework in their Student Planners every day.
- Students should use the lined binder paper in their homework folder to record their reading responses every day and to read my response to their entries.
- Their Reading Log is also in their homework folder. Be sure to log amount of time and pages read every day.
- Check your Student Planner for each day's homework.
- Read every night for 20-30 minutes and log time and pages read. When you complete a book, take an Accelerated Reader (AR) quiz, if there is one, or keep track of the number of words read
- Record your Reading Response on the lined binder paper in your homework folder. Also, read my responses to your entries
- Do the math sheet
- Khan Acadamy
- Do the Launguage Arts sheet