Welcome New 6-8 Familes
The first step to register your child(ren) is to provide evidence of residency for the property on which your child(ren)’s legal parent(s) or guardian(s) reside. Pursuant to California Education Code 48200, a student is expected to be enrolled in a school that is within the district in which the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) reside. Evidence of residency will be determined through the Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) for the property on which the legal parent(s) or guardian(s) and the child(ren) reside. Parents will be required to enter the APN for the property when completing the Online Registration Process
To confirm your residency in Santa Clara County, click HERE.
If you are a resident of Santa Cruz County but do not know the Assessor’s Parcel Number for the property on which you and your student live, follow the steps below.
- Find my Santa Cruz County APN HERE.
- Enter property address and search. The search result will yield your APN.
For Parents enrolling students for the 2020-21 School Year ONLY:
Online Registration Forms for 2020-2021: Registration Account Link in English: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=22821&culture=en OR in Spanish: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=22821&culture=es After completing the online registration forms, parents will be linked back to this site to download the supplemental forms below.
For Parents enrolling students for the 2021-22 School Year ONLY:
Online Registration Forms for 2021-2022: Registration Account Link in English: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=27425&culture=en OR in Spanish: https://registration.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=27425&culture=es After completing the online registration forms, parents will be linked back to this site to download the supplemental forms below.
Parents may download and print the following forms or pick up a packet at the school or district office. Please click the Information Link on the right that corresponds to your child's grade level for additional information and to download the appropriate forms.
Grades 6-8 Checklist:
ALL APPLICABLE ITEMS MUST BE SUBMITTED!
- Photocopy of your child’s Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Students born on or before 9/1/2015 are eligible to attend Kindergarten.
- Photocopy of your child’s Immunization Record, as of the registration date.
- An updated copy will be required later.
- Photocopy of any Shared Custody arrangement for your child(ren).
- Form #1 – Proof of Residence for Enrollment with all additional required documentation
- Form #2 – Oral Health Assessment – ONLY for students entering public school for the 1st time
- Exam must occur within 12 months of entering school or by May 31st of his/her first year in public school
- Form #3 - Santa Clara County TB Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Form #4 – Medication Permission Slip – ONLY for Students requiring medication during school time.
- Form #1 – 2020-21 Free & Reduced Price Lunch Application available on July 1, 2020
Registration forms can be mailed, hand-carried*, faxed or scanned and emailed to:
ATTN: Eileen Bevans-Franks
Loma Prieta Joint Union School District
23800 Summit Road
Los Gatos, CA 95033
408/353-1101 – p
408/353-8051 – f
District office hours are between 9 am and 1 pm Monday through Friday during the ordered Shelter in Place. Once the SIP has been lifted, we'll return to our regular house of 8 am to 4 pm.
Please call Eileen Bevans-Franks with questions – 408/353-1101 ext. 5500
*Please call in advance to make an appointment if you choose to hand-carry your materials to the district office.
**The district office is located on the CT English Middle School campus in classroom #10