What is PowerSchool (PS) Registration?
PS Registration is the District’s new online enrollment system. PS Registration will replace our annual paper registration packets, saving you valuable time.
PS Registration is a secure process that allows the District to verify all student information for your child prior to the start of the new school year. The system will also allow you to electronically sign the annual permission forms for school district policies.
Why is LOMA making this change now?
For families, PS Registration eliminates much of the need to fill out and return paper packets to your school. For schools, it minimizes data entry for staff and increases accuracy in our records.
How do get I started?
- For Returning Students: When it’s time to fill out the online form, you will receive a notification e-mail or phone call from your school site that you are now able to login through the PowerSchool Portal. If you have never created a PowerSchool Parent account, please contact you school office for assistance. Once you are logged into your account, click on the PowerSchool Online Registration link located under the Navigation menu. You will see your student’s current enrollment information. Verify your student’s information making any necessary changes and additions. After you have completed all required questions and agreements, you are ready to submit. You will also have the ability to print any needed medical forms that you need to turn into the school office.
- For Students New to the District: Parents will access the PS Online Registration Portal through a link on this webiste. Follow the instructions to create an account and submit a form for each student in your family.
I don’t have internet access or a computer. What do I do?
Please call your school: They can arrange for you to use a school computer.
Do I have to answer every question?
Questions marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
What if I made a mistake?
If you would like to make a change - prior to submitting the form - you can either navigate back to the page using the “<Prev” and “Next>” buttons. Or, if you are on the Review page, click on the underlined field. If you have already submitted the form, then you will need to contact your student’s school, so staff members can make the changes for you.
I’ve completed the form. Now what?
Once you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions
What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I have to do this each child?
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you complete and submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap” (or share) selected family information, which saves you time.
I’m not sure how to answer a question. I don’t know what the question is asking.
Don’t hesitate to call your school if you have a question about a specific item.
I’m having technical issues and I’m stuck. What do I do?
If your school cannot help you, call the PS Registration Support Line toll free at (866) 752-6850 or support@PSRegistration.com.
How do I opt-in/opt-out of Blackboard Communications (email/txt/phone messaging from the district)?
Users can opt out of:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)"
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages ONLY
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email you receive.
Users can opt back into:
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages.