Ready, Set, Zoom...
Please Set Up a Space for Your Child to Zoom
- Your child needs a desk or table (preferably a spot of their own) in a quiet space.
- He/she needs a device to zoom on (contact the school if you need assistance with devices).
- Your child should have a container/shelf/drawer to store classwork in or next to workspace (somewhere they can grab needed items quickly).
- Supplies (computer, paper, 2 sharpened pencils, eraser) should be ready for use during the Zoom (more info will be provided on needed supplies).
Please Review Our Science Zoom Rules
Raise your hand and wait for your turn to speak.
Stick to the topic.
Please be patient as we learn how to use this tool.
Eat and use the restroom before we Zoom.
Follow the Loma dress code rules when on Zoom.
Sit or stand at a desk or table and make sure your tools are ready.
Always be respectful.
- Camera must be on.
- Students may not have altered backgrounds.
- Students need to be logged in using first and last name.
Sign In Ready to Learn
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Go to the restroom before the Zoom begins.
- Get some wiggles out between Zooms.
- Make sure pets are not nearby, the TV is off, distractions are limited.
*If you have any struggles/questions/need help with any of these, please let me know.