"Mathematics, you see, is not a spectator sport. To understand mathematics means to be able to do mathematics. And what does it mean doing mathematics? In the first place it means to be able to solve mathematical problems.” Geoge Polya (1887-1985)
1. Presentation of the syllabi; classwork, homework, tests and grading policies.
2. Homework assignments: Google classroom, and Khan online assignments. Weekly homework assigned on Monday. Puzzles and Enrichment activities on Wednesdays.
3. Our goals: practicing good learning habits, increasing math skills, mastering hard concepts, all leading to a greater motivation to learn math.
4. Office hours for students; small groups and tutorials during FLEX period. After school meetings by appointment.
5. Goals and expectations.
6. Supply list: math notebook, pencil, pen, graph papers. Pre-Algebra, Algebra and Geometry textbooks available to students.
7. All parents that are enthusiastic about volunteering in our MATH class are welcomed to be part of our C.T. team. Thank you!