"Mathematics, you see, is not a spectator sport. To understand mathematics means to be able to do mathematics. And what does it mean doing mathematics? In the first place it means to be able to solve mathematical problems.” Geoge Polya (1887-1985)
1. Presentation of the syllabi; classwork, homework, tests and grading policies.
2. Homework assignments: Google classroom, and Khan online assignments. Weekly homework assigned on Monday. Exit tickets assigned every week.
3. Our goals: practicing good learning habits, increasing math skills, mastering hard concepts, all leading to a greater motivation to learn math.
4. Office hours for students; small groups and tutorials. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays starting at 12:30 p.m. by appointment.
5. Expectations and goals in our zoom math classes, as well as during independent studies.
6. Supply list: math notebook, pencil, pen, and Algebra and Geometry textbooks.
7. All parents that are enthusiastic about learning and/or teaching, and MATH are welcomed to be part of our C.T. team. Thank you!