Volunteer Needs Updated 10/15/18
We LOVE our volunteers! You make a BIG difference in our classroom!
TB tests and Volunteer Pledge forms are required for all classroom volunteers.
Volunteer needs are as follows:
- Head Room Parent(s)- Lauren G./Jennifer C.
- Gala Basket Chair- Lauren G./Jennifer C.
- Gala "Class Treasure" Chair- Amy H.
- Project Cornerstone- Molly & Michael S.
- Gardening-Th or F 10:15-11:30-Help us plant and raise milkweed in tubs for Monarch Migration (I have seeds) OPEN, OPEN
- Library- Th 8:30-9:30 Suzanne M., Carol V. (alternate weeks)
- Art in Action Team- 1 hr 1x per month on Monday 8:20-9:45, plus prep.
- Lauren G. (Lead)
- Therese McC.
- Jessica G.
- Olesya Y.
- Efrain M.
- Jared B.
- Monica B.
- Teresa L.
- Collate Homework (home or at school) 1-2x/mo- Rachael S.
- Circulate during Math/Writing Time 10:20-11:15 one day M-F
- Olesya Y. (Monday)
- Jennifer E. (Tuesday)
- Emily H. (Weds)
- Yan W. (Th)
- Brian H. (Fri)
- Antonia B.(every other Friday)
- Doug L. (Tues or Thurs as available)
- Special Project, Interest, or Talent to Share (cooking, etc), OPEN, OPEN, OPEN
- Lauren G.-Share Foster Dogs in Preparation for Humane Society Silicon Valley Field Trip
- Brian S.- Photography
- Cameron H.- Audio/Video Projects
- Rachael S.- Prep Materials at home
- Melissa D.- Prep Materials at home
- Kourtney F.- Prep Materials at home