1. All riders must follow the directions of the bus driver at all times.
2. All riders are expected to show courtesy, respect, and consideration toward other riders and their property.
3. There will be no "roughhousing" of any kind -- pushing, loud noises, fighting, profanity, and throwing of anything is strictly forbidden.
4. All riders must remain seated with seatbelts in use until the bus comes to a complete stop and the door is opened.
5. Everything (arms, legs, lunches, objects, etc.) shall be inside the bus at all times.
6. Riders line up at the bus stop and wait until the bus stops fully before approaching to load. Students exit the bus in an orderly, safe and patient manner.
Repeated violation of the rules can result in loss of riding privileges.
Please remember that cars and other motor vehicles must stop for school buses loading and unloading when the stop sign is out and the bus’ red lights are flashing.